Hindi translation of 'out of date'
out of date
Something that is out of date is old-fashioned and no longer useful.
पुराने चलन का[की]
His medical knowledge had quickly gone out of date.
He is completely out of date with the modern view of things.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'out of date'
We can use any metal model in the factory to read books; that's frozen data and out of date besides.The Complete Stories Volume 2
And it isn't just superior, my program makes his out of date before it even goes on sale.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
She glanced at one of the newspapers on the desk, and saw it was months out of date.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
'out of date' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَخَلِّفٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: fora da moda
- Chinese: 过时的
- Croatian: zastario zastarjela, zastarjelo
- Czech: zastaralý
- Danish: forældet
- Dutch: achterhaald
- European Spanish: desfasado desfasada
- Finnish: vanhentunut
- French: périmé
- German: veraltet
- Greek: ξεπερασμένος ξεπερασμένη
- Italian: scaduto scaduta
- Japanese: 時代遅れの
- Korean: 구식인
- Norwegian: avleggs
- Polish: przeterminowany przeterminowana
- Portuguese: fora de moda
- Romanian: învechit învechit, învechită, învechiți, învechite
- Russian: устаревший устаревшая
- Spanish: desfasado desfasada
- Swedish: gammalmodig gammalmodigt
- Thai: ล้าสมัย
- Turkish: günü geçmiş
- Ukrainian: застарілий
- Vietnamese: lỗi thời
Translation of out of date from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary