Hindi translation of 'outrageous'
outrageous /aʊtˈreɪdʒəs आउटˈरेइजस्/
If you describe something as outrageous, you are emphasizing that it is unacceptable or very shocking.
...his outrageous drunken behaviour.
खराब तरीके से
...outrageously expensive clothes.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'outrageous'
About most he had something amusing, often something outrageous to say.In Love and War
They could shoot out insouciantly from blind corners at outrageous speed.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Indeed, it was Abel who suggested the outrageous sum of five hundred dollars by way of a penalty.AMAGANSETT (2004)
Trends of 'outrageous'
View usage over:
'outrageous' in Other Languages
- Arabic: شَنِيعٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: ultrajante
- Chinese: 蛮横的
- Croatian: skandalozan skandalozna
- Czech: neslýchaný
- Danish: oprørende
- Dutch: buitensporig
- European Spanish: escandaloso escandalosa
- Finnish: järkyttävä
- French: effarant
- German: empörend
- Greek: σκανδαλώδης
- Italian: atroce
- Japanese: とんでもない
- Korean: 무례한
- Norwegian: opprørende
- Polish: oburzający oburzająca
- Portuguese: ultrajante
- Romanian: scandalos scandalos, scandaloasă, scandaloși, scandaloase
- Russian: возмутительный возмутительная
- Spanish: escandaloso escandalosa
- Swedish: skandalös skandalöst
- Thai: ผิดปรกติและน่าตกใจ
- Turkish: dehşet verici
- Ukrainian: обурливий
- Vietnamese: hung bạo
Translation of outrageous from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary