Hindi translation of 'outstanding'
outstanding /ˌaʊtˈstændɪŋ ˌआउटˈस्टैन्डिङ्/
If you describe a person or their work as outstanding, you think that they are remarkable and impressive.
...an outstanding athlete.
असाधारण रूप से
...outstandingly successful schools.
Outstanding means very obvious or important.
...an outstanding example of a small business that grew into a big one.
Money that is outstanding has not yet been paid and is still owed to someone.
The total debt outstanding is $70 billion.
Outstanding issues or problems have not yet been resolved.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'outstanding'
REBECCA Conway, said her grandmother, must have inherited her outstanding beauty from her father's side.The Image of Laura
These, together with his Adam's apple, were his most outstanding features, in the literal sense of the word.LOSING IT (2002)
You are both fine young novices, and your courage in facing the warrior-poet was outstanding.The Broken God
Trends of 'outstanding'
View usage over:
'outstanding' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَارِزٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: excepcional
- Chinese: 突出的
- Croatian: izvrstan izvrsna, izvrsno
- Czech: pozoruhodný
- Danish: fremragende
- Dutch: uitstekend
- European Spanish: extraordinario extraordinariasobresaliente
- Finnish: erinomainen
- French: exceptionnel
- German: hervorragend
- Greek: διακεκριμένος διακεκριμένη
- Italian: eccezionale
- Japanese: 傑出した
- Korean: 현저한
- Norwegian: framragende
- Polish: wyróżniający się wyróżniająca się
- Portuguese: excecional
- Romanian: remarcabil remarcabil, remarcabilă, remarcabili, remarcabile
- Russian: выдающийся выдающаяся
- Spanish: extraordinario extraordinaria
- Swedish: utomordentlig utomordentligt
- Thai: ที่ดีเยี่ยม
- Turkish: mükemmel
- Ukrainian: видатний
- Vietnamese: nổi bật
Translation of outstanding from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary