Hindi translation of 'paramedic'
paramedic /ˈpærəˈmedɪk, Am -medɪk ˈपैरअˈमेडिक् Am -मेडिक्/
Word forms: paramedics
A paramedic is a person whose training is similar to that of a nurse and who helps to do medical work.
We intend to have a paramedic on every ambulance within the next three years.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'paramedic'
She was awake when the ambulance got there, but the paramedic couldn't get close enough to give her a shot.Doll's Eyes
The paramedic looked to the man standing by the car, his back to Graham.Code Breaker
The man nodded and the paramedic immediately picked up his bag and ran towards the undergrowth.Code Breaker
Trends of 'paramedic'
View usage over:
'paramedic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: طَبِيبٌ مُسَاعِدٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: paramédico paramédica
- Chinese: 医务辅助人员
- Croatian: medicinski tehničar
- Czech: paramedik paramedička
- Danish: redder
- Dutch: paramedicus
- European Spanish: paramédico paramédica
- Finnish: ensihoitaja
- French: aide-soignante
- German: Sanitäter Sanitäter
- Greek: άτομο που ασκεί παραϊατρικό επάγγελμα
- Italian: paramedico
- Japanese: 救急救命士
- Korean: 준의료 종사자
- Norwegian: sykepleier
- Polish: paramedycyna
- Portuguese: paramédico paramédica
- Romanian: paramedic paramedici
- Russian: парамедик
- Spanish: paramédico paramédica
- Swedish: sjukvårdare
- Thai: เจ้าหน้าที่ทางการแพทย์
- Turkish: paramedik
- Ukrainian: парамедик
- Vietnamese: hộ lý
Translation of paramedic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary