Hindi translation of 'persuasive'
persuasive /pəˈsweɪsɪv पअˈस्वेइसिव़्/
Someone or something that is persuasive is likely to persuade you to do or believe a particular thing.
विश्वास दिलाने वाला
This is not persuasive evidence.
a persuasive argument/case/essay
a persuasive manner/tone
SIMILAR WORDScompelling, convincing, influential
समझाने-बुझाने वाले तरीके से
When he rang and talked persuasively to me, how could I resist?
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'persuasive'
But my suspicion is the President is likely to find your argument... persuasive.The Touch of Innocents
`Come on, Anna," Lady Pandora spoke in her most persuasive tones.Noble Beginnnings
Even his voice, which at its most monotone had still been persuasive , was scoured of charm.SACRAMENT (2001)
Trends of 'persuasive'
View usage over:
'persuasive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُقْنِعٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: persuasivo persuasiva
- Chinese: 善说服的
- Croatian: uvjerljiv uvjerljiva
- Czech: přesvědčivý
- Danish: overbevisende
- Dutch: overtuigend
- European Spanish: persuasivo persuasiva
- Finnish: vakuuttava
- French: persuasif
- German: überzeugend
- Greek: πειστικός πειστική
- Italian: convincente
- Japanese: 説得力のある
- Korean: 설득력 있는
- Norwegian: overtalende
- Polish: przekonujący przekonująca
- Portuguese: persuasivo persuasiva
- Romanian: convingător convingător, convingătoare, convingători
- Russian: убедительный убедительная
- Spanish: persuasivo persuasiva
- Swedish: övertygande
- Thai: ซึ่งชักจูงได้
- Turkish: ikna edici
- Ukrainian: переконливий
- Vietnamese: có sức thuyết phục
Translation of persuasive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary