Hindi translation of 'petrified'
petrified /ˈpetrɪfaɪd ˈपेट्रिफ़ाइड्/
If you are petrified, you are extremely frightened.
I've always been petrified of being alone.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'petrified'
Now she glanced up through her lashes to see mask and robe standing petrified , like stone.A Plague of Angels
Huddled in a small crate were three young gorillas, staring at him, petrified.Seize the Reckless Wind
Half an hour ago you tell me you're petrified... seem to think your death is required in all this.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
Trends of 'petrified'
View usage over:
'petrified' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَحَجِّرٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: apavorado apavorada
- Chinese: 吓呆了的
- Croatian: prestravljen
- Czech: ztuhlý strachy
- Danish: forstenet
- Dutch: doodsbang
- European Spanish: petrificado petrificada
- Finnish: kauhun lamaannuttama
- French: pétrifié
- German: versteinert
- Greek: αποσβολωμένος αποσβολωμένη
- Italian: pietrificato pietrificata
- Japanese: すくむ
- Korean: 놀라서 멍해진
- Norwegian: forsteinet
- Polish: sparaliżowany sparaliżowana
- Portuguese: apavorado apavorada
- Romanian: îngrozit îngrozită, îngroziți, îngrozite
- Russian: оцепеневший оцепеневшая
- Spanish: petrificado petrificada
- Swedish: vettskrämd vettskrämt
- Thai: ทำให้ตกตะลึงเพราะความกลัว
- Turkish: ödü kopmak
- Ukrainian: заціпенілий від страху
- Vietnamese: chết điếng người
Translation of petrified from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary