Hindi translation of 'pharmacist'
pharmacist /ˈfɑːməsɪst ˈफ़ामसिस्ट्/
Word forms: pharmacists
A pharmacist is a person who is qualified to prepare and sell medicines.
औषधि विक्रेता mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'pharmacist'
His eyes registered a brief internal debate; he deferred to his role as friendly neighbourhood pharmacist.Doubting Thomas
A short, bearded man in a white coat worked behind the pharmacist 's counter.Doubting Thomas
in Cosmopolitan until the pharmacist , Mr Belden, had said, `Pay for it or close it up, girlie".Anastasia Krupnik (3-in-1)
Trends of 'pharmacist'
View usage over:
'pharmacist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَيْدَلِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: farmacêutico farmacêutica
- Chinese: 药剂师
- Croatian: ljekarnik
- Czech: lékárník lékárnice
- Danish: farmaceut
- Dutch: apotheker
- European Spanish: farmacéutico farmacéutica
- Finnish: apteekkari
- French: pharmacien
- German: Apotheker Apothekerin
- Greek: φαρμακοποιός
- Italian: farmacista
- Japanese: 薬剤師
- Korean: 약사
- Norwegian: farmasøyt
- Polish: farmaceuta farmaceutka
- Portuguese: farmacêutico farmacêutica
- Romanian: farmacist farmaciști
- Russian: фармацевт
- Spanish: farmacéutico farmacéutica
- Swedish: apotekare
- Thai: เภสัชกร
- Turkish: eczacı
- Ukrainian: фармацевт
- Vietnamese: dược sỹ
Translation of pharmacist from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary