Hindi translation of 'phone-in'
Word forms: phone-ins
A phone-in is a radio or television programme in which people telephone with questions or opinions and their calls are broadcast.फ़ोन से की गई बातों का प्रसारण करने वाला कार्यक्रम mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'phone-in'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
A phone-in programme was in progress, and the irritation he immediately felt at the banalities being exchanged kept his adrenaline flowing.THE ENDLESS GAME (2002)
button on the radio, irritated by the inane phone-in that had just started.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
You see, what I was doing was quite different from what that sad woman on the phone-in was doing.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Trends of 'phone-in'
Used Occasionally. phone-in is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'phone-in' in Other Languages
British English: phone-in NOUN
A phone-in is a programme on radio or television in which people telephone with questions or opinions and their calls are broadcast.
She took part in a radio phone-in programme.
- American English: call-in
- Brazilian Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Chinese: > 听众或观众来电直播节目电台或电视台的
- European Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
- French: émission ligne ouverte
- German: Phone-in
- Italian: trasmissione radiofonica o televisiva con intervento telefonico degli ascoltatori
- Japanese: 視聴者電話参加番組
- Korean: 청취자 전화 참여 프로그램
- European Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
Translation of phone-in from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary