Hindi translation of 'phone-in'
Word forms: phone-ins
A phone-in is a radio or television programme in which people telephone with questions or opinions and their calls are broadcast.
फ़ोन से की गई बातों का प्रसारण करने वाला कार्यक्रम mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'phone-in'
A phone-in programme was in progress, and the irritation he immediately felt at the banalities being exchanged kept his adrenaline flowing.The Endless Game
button on the radio, irritated by the inane phone-in that had just started.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
You see, what I was doing was quite different from what that sad woman on the phone-in was doing.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Trends of 'phone-in'
View usage over:
'phone-in' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Chinese: > 听众或观众来电直播节目电台或电视台的
- European Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
- French: émission ligne ouverte
- German: Phone-in
- Italian: trasmissione radiofonica o televisiva con intervento telefonico degli ascoltatori
- Japanese: 視聴者電話参加番組
- Korean: 청취자 전화 참여 프로그램
- Portuguese: programa com participação dos ouvintes
- Spanish: programa de radio o televisión con las líneas abiertas al público
Translation of phone-in from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary