Hindi translation of 'picturesque'
picturesque /ˌpɪktʃəˈresk ˌपिक्चअˈरेस्क्/
A picturesque place is attractive, interesting, and unspoiled.
...a picturesque village in Cornwall.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'picturesque'
Taken together, the campus was an exemplar of planning and taste so exquisite that the result remained merely picturesque.Doubting Thomas
It's unbelievably picturesque here, like a Stephen King movie without the creepy bits.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Whenever there was a choice between a bland highway and something more picturesque (but inevitably longer), she picked the latter.GALILEE (2001)
Trends of 'picturesque'
View usage over:
'picturesque' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رَائِع
- Brazilian Portuguese: pitoresco pitoresca
- Chinese: 如画般的
- Croatian: slikovit slikovita
- Czech: malebný
- Danish: malerisk
- Dutch: schilderachtig
- European Spanish: pintoresco pintoresca
- Finnish: maalauksellinen
- French: pittoresque
- German: malerisch
- Greek: γραφικός γραφική
- Italian: pittoresco pittoresca
- Japanese: 絵のように美しい
- Korean: 그림같은
- Norwegian: malerisk
- Polish: malowniczy malownicza
- Portuguese: pitoresco pitoresca
- Romanian: pitoresc pitorească, pitorești
- Russian: живописный живописная
- Spanish: pintoresco pintoresca
- Swedish: pittoresk pittoreskt
- Thai: สวยงดงาม
- Turkish: resmedilmeye değer
- Ukrainian: мальовничий
- Vietnamese: nên thơ
Translation of picturesque from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary