Hindi translation of 'plastic surgery'
Plastic surgery is the practice of performing operations to repair or replace skin which has been damaged, or to improve people's appearance.
प्लास्टिक सर्जरी nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'plastic surgery'
One of the German reporters had even had the temerity to suggest that Todd was undergoing plastic surgery.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
You were the one who told me she had this sort of stretched face as if the plastic surgery had gone wrong,' protested Vicki.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Trends of 'plastic surgery'
View usage over:
'plastic surgery' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جِرَاحَةٌ تَـجْمِيلِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: cirurgia plástica
- Chinese: 整形手术
- Croatian: plastična operacija
- Czech: plastická chirurgie
- Danish: plastikkirurgi
- Dutch: plastische chirurgie
- European Spanish: cirugía plástica plástica
- Finnish: plastiikkakirurgia
- French: chirurgie esthétique
- German: plastische Chirurgie
- Greek: πλάστική χειρουργική
- Italian: chirurgia plastica
- Japanese: 形成外科
- Korean: 성형외과
- Norwegian: plastisk kirurgi
- Polish: chirurgia plastyczna
- Portuguese: cirurgia plástica
- Romanian: chirurgie plastică
- Russian: пластическая хирургия
- Spanish: cirugía plástica
- Swedish: plastikkirurgi
- Thai: ศัลยกรรมตกแต่ง
- Turkish: plastik cerrahi
- Ukrainian: пластична хірургія
- Vietnamese: phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ
Translation of plastic surgery from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary