Hindi translation of 'play-off'
play-offalso playoffWord forms: playoffs
Word forms: playoffs
A play-off is an extra game played to decide the winner of a sports competition when two or more people have got the same score.निर्णायक मुकाबला mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'play-off'
Used Occasionally. play-off is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'play-off' in Other Languages
British English: play-off NOUN
A play-off is an extra game which is played to decide the winner of a sports competition when two or more people have got the same score.
He was beaten in a playoff.
- American English: playoff
- Brazilian Portuguese: partida de desempate
- Chinese: 夺标决赛
- European Spanish: partido de desempate
- French: belle
- German: Ausscheidungsspiel
- Italian: play off
- Japanese: プレーオフ
- Korean: 연장전
- European Portuguese: partida de desempate
- Spanish: partido de desempate
Translation of play-off from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary