Hindi translation of playful
playfulPowered by COBUILD /ˈpleɪfʊl ˈप्लेइफ़ुल्/
Definitions and Translations
A playful gesture is friendly and cheerful.
⇒ ...a playful kiss.
Derived formsplayfully adverb
मज़ाकिया ढंग से
⇒ She pushed him away playfully.
playfulness uncountable noun
⇒ ...the child's natural playfulness.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'playful'
She had looked at him lopsidedly and directed a playful punch to his arm.LOST SUMMER (2002)
This wasn't one of the playful adolescents from the dump, nor was it the blind old warrior Will had photographed.SACRAMENT (2001)
You might say I was being playful -- part of your holiday recreation.MR GOLIGHTLY'S HOLIDAY (2003)
Trends of 'playful'
View usage over:
'playful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لَعُوب
- Brazilian Portuguese: brincalhão brincalhona
- Chinese: 好玩的
- Croatian: zaigran zaigrana
- Czech: hravý
- Danish: munter
- Dutch: speels
- European Spanish: juguetón juguetona
- Finnish: leikkisä
- French: joueur aime jouer
- German: verspielt
- Greek: παιχνιδιάρικος παιχνιδιάρικη
- Italian: scherzoso scherzosa
- Japanese: 陽気な
- Korean: 재미있는
- Norwegian: leken
- Polish: figlarny figlarna
- Portuguese: brincalhão brincalhona
- Romanian: jucăuș jucăușă, jucăuși, jucăușe
- Russian: шутливый
- Spanish: juguetón juguetona
- Swedish: lekfull lekfullt
- Thai: ชอบเล่นสนุกสนาน
- Turkish: oyuncu oyunbaz
- Ukrainian: грайливий
- Vietnamese: hay vui đùa
Translation of playful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary