Hindi translation of 'playgroup'
playgroup /ˈpleɪɡruːp ˈप्लेइग्रूप्/
Word forms: playgroups
A playgroup is an informal kind of school for very young children where they learn by playing.
बच्चों का विद्यालय mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'playgroup'
Once Katy's old enough for playgroup , I'll apply for a part-time job there.Death Speaks Softly
She says the pay is a bit crap but it's right next to Barnaby's playgroup so v convenient for a couple of hours till she picks him up.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Trends of 'playgroup'
View usage over:
'playgroup' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حِضَانَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: jardim de infância
- Chinese: 幼儿游戏组
- Croatian: grupa za učenje kroz igru
- Czech: dětský kroužek školka
- Danish: børnehave
- Dutch: peuterklas
- European Spanish: ludoteca
- Finnish: leikkikerho
- French: garderie
- German: Spielgruppe
- Greek: ομάδα παιχνιδιού
- Italian: ludoteca
- Japanese: プレイグループ
- Korean: 사설 보육원
- Norwegian: lekegruppe
- Polish: grupa zabaw
- Portuguese: jardim de infância
- Romanian: grup de joacă grupuri de joacă
- Russian: детский сад
- Spanish: ludoteca
- Swedish: förskola
- Thai: กลุ่มเล่นของเด็ก
- Turkish: çocuk oyun grubu
- Ukrainian: дошкільна група
- Vietnamese: nhóm chơi cho trẻ em
Translation of playgroup from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary