Hindi translation of 'political'
political /pəˈlɪtɪkəl पअˈलिटिकल्/
Political means relating to the way power is achieved and used in a country or society.
All other political activity has been completely banned.
a political party/system/leader/agenda
a political crisis/issue/solution
a political correspondent/analyst/editor
SET PHRASESpolitical and economic, social and political
राजनैतिक रूप से
The killings were politically motivated.
SET PHRASESpolitically and economically, politically and socially, politically and militarily
If you are political, you are interested in politics and hold strong beliefs about it.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'political'
Weldon was also said to have been involved in negotiations over the fate of a political prisoner in an unnamed African country.THE EXECUTION (2002)
Now all that must be curtailed for the sake of the political alliance his mother strove to forge.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
The paper compared his political fortunes to the dead parrot in the Monty Python sketch.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Trends of 'political'
View usage over:
'political' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سِيَّاسِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: político política
- Chinese: 政治的
- Croatian: politički politička
- Czech: politický
- Danish: politisk
- Dutch: politiek
- European Spanish: político política
- Finnish: poliittinen
- French: politique
- German: politisch
- Greek: πολιτικός πολιτική
- Italian: politico politica
- Japanese: 政治の
- Korean: 정치적인
- Norwegian: politisk
- Polish: polityczny polityczna
- Portuguese: político política
- Romanian: politic politică, politici, politice
- Russian: политический политическая
- Spanish: político políticarelativo a la doctrina política
- Swedish: politisk politiskt
- Thai: ที่เกี่ยวกับการเมือง
- Turkish: politik
- Ukrainian: політичний
- Vietnamese: chính trị
Translation of political from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary