Hindi translation of 'predictable'
predictable /prɪˈdɪktəbəl प्रिˈडिक्टबअल्/
Something that is predictable is obvious in advance and will happen.
The result was entirely predictable.
a predictable reaction/outcome/consequence
SET PHRASESpredictable and formulaic
पूर्वानुमेय रूप से
His article is, predictably, a fierce attack on capitalism.
predictability uncountable noun
...the predictability of their relationship.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'predictable'
The descent of Bunbury then followed some fairly predictable steps.The Five Million Dollar Prince
I knew exactly where I stood with him for he was reliable and predictable and everyone loved him.GYPSY MASALA (2004)
Forty-four In a way James was delightfully predictable , I just didn't predict he'd win.THE KINDEST USE A KNIFE (2002)
Trends of 'predictable'
View usage over:
'predictable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتوَقَع
- Brazilian Portuguese: previsível
- Chinese: 可预言的
- Croatian: predvidiv predvidiva
- Czech: předvídatelný
- Danish: forudsigelig
- Dutch: voorspelbaar
- European Spanish: previsible
- Finnish: ennalta arvattava
- French: prévisible
- German: vorhersehbar
- Greek: προβλέψιμος προβλέψιμη
- Italian: prevedibile
- Japanese: 予想できる
- Korean: 예측 가능한
- Norwegian: forutsigelig
- Polish: przewidywalny przewidywalna
- Portuguese: previsível
- Romanian: previzibil previzibilă, previzibili, previzibile
- Russian: предсказуемый предсказуемая
- Spanish: previsible
- Swedish: förutsägbar
- Thai: พอที่จะทำนายได้
- Turkish: tahmin edilebilir
- Ukrainian: передбачуваний
- Vietnamese: có thể đoán trước
Translation of predictable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary