Hindi translation of 'prejudiced'
prejudiced /ˈpredʒʊdɪsd ˈप्रेजुडिस्ड्/
If someone is prejudiced against a particular group, they have an unreasonable dislike of them.
She was prejudiced against men in general.
a prejudiced attitude/assumption/belief
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'prejudiced'
`What you're really saying is I'm too partial and prejudiced to be allowed near him.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Or be prejudiced about her motives, either, before they were fully explained.The Image of Laura
But was he the most obvious, or was I prejudiced because I didn't much like him?SOMEBODY (2002)
Trends of 'prejudiced'
View usage over:
'prejudiced' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَحَامِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: preconceituoso preconceituosa
- Chinese: 怀偏见的
- Croatian: pun predrasuda
- Czech: předpojatý
- Danish: fordomsfuld
- Dutch: bevooroordeeld
- European Spanish: tener prejuicios
- Finnish: ennakkoluuloinen
- French: partial
- German: voreingenommen
- Greek: προκατειλημμένος προκατειλημμένη
- Italian: prevenuto prevenuta
- Japanese: 偏見をもった
- Korean: 편견을 가진
- Norwegian: forutinntatt
- Polish: uprzedzony uprzedzona
- Portuguese: preconceituoso preconceituosa
- Romanian: cu idei preconcepute prejudiciată, prejudiciați, prejudiciate
- Russian: предвзятый предвзятая
- Spanish: predispuesto predispuesta
- Swedish: fördomsfull fördomsfullt
- Thai: มีอคติ
- Turkish: önyargılı
- Ukrainian: упереджений
- Vietnamese: có thành kiến
Translation of prejudiced from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary