Hindi translation of premature
prematurePowered by COBUILD /ˌpreməˈtʃʊə, Am ˌpriː- ˌप्रेमअˈचुअ Am ˌप्री-/
Definitions and Translations
Something that is premature happens too early or earlier than expected.
⇒ His career as a footballer was brought to a premature end by injury.
Derived formsprematurely adverb
समय से पूर्व
⇒ The woman looked as if she was in her thirties, and had prematurely grey hair.
A premature baby is born before the date when it was due to be born.
समय से पूर्व जन्मा
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'premature'
There was even a sprouting of hair, somewhat premature perhaps given his absence of skin, on the raw ball of his head.THE HELLBOUND HEART (2001)
His outing to the Mall the evening before had been premature.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
Amy looked down into the pale face with its sharp, premature lines.The White Dove
Trends of 'premature'
View usage over:
'premature' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُبْتَسِّر
- Brazilian Portuguese: prematuro prematura
- Chinese: 未成熟的
- Croatian: preuranjen preuranjena
- Czech: předčasný
- Danish: for tidlig
- Dutch: vroegtijdig
- European Spanish: prematuro prematura
- Finnish: ennenaikainen
- French: prématuré
- German: vorzeitig
- Greek: πρώιμος πρώιμη
- Italian: prematuro prematura
- Japanese: 時期尚早の
- Korean: 시기상조의
- Norwegian: for tidlig
- Polish: przedwczesny przedwczesna
- Portuguese: prematuro prematura
- Romanian: prematur prematură, prematuri, premature
- Russian: преждевременный преждевременная
- Spanish: prematuro prematura
- Swedish: för tidig för tidigt
- Thai: ยังไม่โตเต็มที่
- Turkish: erken
- Ukrainian: передчасний
- Vietnamese: non thiếu
Translation of premature from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary