Hindi translation of 'prepared'
prepared /prɪˈpeəd प्रिˈपेअड्/
1. adjective after link verb
If you are prepared to do something, you are willing to do it.
I'm prepared to take your advice.
2. adjective after link verb
If you are prepared for something that you think is going to happen, you are ready for it.
Be prepared for both warm and cool weather.
preparedness uncountable noun
...the country's preparedness for war.
Something that is prepared has been done or made beforehand, so that it is ready when it is needed.
He started reading his prepared speech.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'prepared'
Based on what Morgan paid for the company, he must be prepared to invest at least that much.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Years of being raised on the schemes of Joyhinia had prepared her for this, more than Brak knew.TREASON KEEP (2001)
She was at the fridge, taking out the beef burgundy she had prepared last night.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'prepared'
View usage over:
'prepared' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُعَد
- Brazilian Portuguese: preparado preparada
- Chinese: 准备好的
- Croatian: spreman
- Czech: připravený
- Danish: forberedt
- Dutch: bereid
- European Spanish: preparado preparada
- Finnish: valmistautunut
- French: préparé
- German: vorbereitet
- Greek: προετοιμασμένος προετοιμασμένη
- Italian: preparato preparata
- Japanese: 用意ができた
- Korean: 준비가 되어 있는
- Norwegian: forberedt
- Polish: przygotowany przygotowana
- Portuguese: preparado preparada
- Romanian: pregătit pregătită, pregătiți, pregătite
- Russian: подготовленный подготовленная
- Spanish: preparado preparada
- Swedish: förberedd förberett
- Thai: ที่เตรียมไว้
- Turkish: hazırlanmış
- Ukrainian: приготований
- Vietnamese: sẵn sàng
Translation of prepared from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary