Hindi translation of 'press conference'
Word forms: press conferences
A press conference is a meeting held by a famous or important person in which they answer journalists' questions.
पत्रकार सम्मेलन mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'press conference'
He shuddered at the prospect of being on display at a press conference on the worst day of his life.Final Resort
We met with Farley Vaughn and arranged for a press conference.Follow the Sharks
Except for the smoking, I looked the part of a boxer at a post-fight press conference.Doubting Thomas
Trends of 'press conference'
View usage over:
'press conference' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُؤتَـمَر صَحَفِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrevista coletiva imprensa
- Chinese: 记者招待会
- Croatian: konferencija za tisak
- Czech: tisková konference
- Danish: pressekonference
- Dutch: persconferentie
- European Spanish: rueda de prensa
- Finnish: lehdistötilaisuus
- French: conférence de presse
- German: Pressekonferenz
- Greek: συνέντευξη τύπου
- Italian: conferenza stampa
- Japanese: 記者会見
- Korean: 기자 회견
- Norwegian: pressekonferanse
- Polish: konferencja prasowa
- Portuguese: entrevista coletiva imprensa
- Romanian: conferință de presă conferințe de presă
- Russian: пресс-конференция
- Spanish: rueda de prensa
- Swedish: presskonferens
- Thai: การแถลงข่าว
- Turkish: basın toplantısı
- Ukrainian: прес-конференція
- Vietnamese: họp báo
Translation of press conference from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary