Hindi translation of 'prestigious'
prestigious /preˈstɪdʒəs प्रेˈस्टिजस्/
A prestigious institution or activity is respected and admired by people.
...the largest and most prestigious businesses in America.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'prestigious'
They tried for years: spent a fortune on medical treatment from the best and most prestigious specialists in the country.Stage Fright
He chose the most prestigious constituency to contest, so he would make the most noise.Seize the Reckless Wind
For his many business dealings, Weston employed large and prestigious law firms.The Dutch Blue Error
Trends of 'prestigious'
View usage over:
'prestigious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَهِيب
- Brazilian Portuguese: prestigioso prestigiosa
- Chinese: 享有声望的
- Croatian: prestižan prestižna
- Czech: prestižní
- Danish: prestigefyldt
- Dutch: prestigieus
- European Spanish: prestigioso prestigiosa
- Finnish: arvovaltainen
- French: prestigieux prestigieuse
- German: angesehen
- Greek: περίβλεπτος περίβλεπτη
- Italian: prestigioso prestigiosa
- Japanese: 名声のある
- Korean: 유명한
- Norwegian: prestisjefylt
- Polish: prestiżowy prestiżowa
- Portuguese: prestigioso prestigiosa
- Romanian: renumit renumită, renumiți, renumite
- Russian: престижный престижная
- Spanish: prestigioso prestigiosa
- Swedish: prestigefylld prestigefyllt
- Thai: ซึ่งเป็นที่เคารพนับถือ
- Turkish: saygın
- Ukrainian: престижний
- Vietnamese: có uy tín
Translation of prestigious from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary