Hindi translation of 'probation officer'
Word forms: probation officers
A probation officer is a person whose job is to supervise and help people who have been put on probation.
परिवीक्षा अधिकारी mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'probation officer'
This was further established when he located the probation officer who had arranged Hillsden's stay with the Brothers of Mercy.The Endless Game
The door from the inner sanctum opens and Pol the probation officer pops out.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
It was years ago that Kenworthy had been in this area: the murder of a young woman probation officer.Passion in the Peak
Trends of 'probation officer'
View usage over:
'probation officer' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: supervisor de período probatório supervisora de período probatório
- Chinese: 缓刑监助官
- European Spanish: persona a cargo de los presos en libertad condicional
- French: contrôleur judiciaire contrôleuse judiciaire
- German: Bewährungshelfer Bewährungshelferin
- Italian: ufficiale giudiziario incaricato della sorveglianza di una persona in libertà vigilata
- Japanese: 保護監察官
- Korean: 보호관찰관
- Portuguese: supervisor de período probatório supervisora de período probatório
- Spanish: persona a cargo de los presos en libertad condicional
Translation of probation officer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary