Hindi translation of 'provisional'
provisional /prəˈvɪʒənəl प्रअˈव़िज़नअल्/
You use provisional to describe something that has been arranged or appointed for the present, but may be changed soon.
A provisional date for the meeting has been set for June the fifteenth.
a provisional ballot/pole/licence
a provisional government/authority
तात्कालिक रूप से
अस्थायी तौर पर
A deal has been provisionally agreed.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'provisional'
A woman of her word, Florence took me to the local Post office in the morning and bought me a provisional driving licence.Time of the Wolf
I have here provisional plans for airports, plus full-scale ones for the future, all diligently prepared by Major-"Seize the Reckless Wind
Back at the office I've got plans, elevations, provisional costings, everything.Final Resort
Trends of 'provisional'
View usage over:
'provisional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُؤَقَت
- Brazilian Portuguese: provisório provisória
- Chinese: 临时的
- Croatian: privremen privremena
- Czech: provizorní
- Danish: midlertidig
- Dutch: voorlopig
- European Spanish: provisional
- Finnish: väliaikainen
- French: provisoire
- German: vorläufig
- Greek: προσωρινός προσωρινή
- Italian: provvisorio provvisoria
- Japanese: 暫定的な
- Korean: 잠정적인
- Norwegian: provisorisk
- Polish: prowizoryczny prowizoryczna
- Portuguese: provisório provisória
- Romanian: provizoriu provizorie, provizorii
- Russian: предварительный предварительная
- Spanish: provisional
- Swedish: provisorisk provisoriskt
- Thai: ชั่วคราว
- Turkish: geçici bir süreliğine
- Ukrainian: попередній
- Vietnamese: tạm thời
Translation of provisional from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary