Hindi translation of 'psychological'
psychological /ˌsaɪkəˈlɒdʒɪkəl ˌसाइकअˈलॉजिकल्/
Psychological means concerned with a person's mind and thoughts.
Robyn's loss of memory is a psychological problem.
मनोवैज्ञानिक रूप से
It was very important psychologically for us to win.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'psychological'
I learned a good deal about Stanley Dean, too, and about his psychological problems.Stage Fright
Tony had resisted the pull of Viagra, reluctant to use a pharmacological remedy for a psychological problem.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
The psychological profiles they had studied, the charts they had projected, the whole scenario, all coming to fruition.The Last Raven
Trends of 'psychological'
View usage over:
'psychological' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سَيْكُولُوجِي
- Brazilian Portuguese: psicológico psicológica
- Chinese: 心理上的
- Croatian: psihološki psihološka
- Czech: psychologický
- Danish: psykologisk
- Dutch: psychologisch
- European Spanish: psicológico psicológica
- Finnish: psykologinen
- French: psychologique
- German: psychologisch
- Greek: ψυχολογικός ψυχολογική
- Italian: psicologico psicologica
- Japanese: 心理的な
- Korean: 심리학적인
- Norwegian: psykologisk
- Polish: psychologiczny psychologiczna
- Portuguese: psicológico psicológica
- Romanian: psihologic psihologică, psihologici, psihologice
- Russian: психологический психологическая
- Spanish: psicológico psicológica
- Swedish: psykologisk psykologiskt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับจิต
- Turkish: psikolojik
- Ukrainian: психологічний
- Vietnamese: thuộc về tâm lý
Translation of psychological from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary