Hindi translation of 'public school'
Word forms: public schools
1. variable noun
In Britain, a public school is a private school that provides secondary education which parents have to pay for.
पब्लिक स्कूल mn
निजी विद्यालय mn
2. variable noun
In the USA, Australia, and some other countries, a public school is a school that is supported financially by the government and usually provides free education.
पब्लिक स्कूल mn
सरकारी सहायता प्राप्त विद्यालय(अमेरिका, ऑस्ट्रेलिया जैसे देशों में) mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'public school'
Alex was a Fellow of All Souls, but he had never been to public school.Ultimate Prizes
He's not a tyke, he went to public school , he's not even English.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
And his public school in England, rounded off by Oxford, had certainly sharpened his mind.Kara Kush
Trends of 'public school'
View usage over:
'public school' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَدْرَسَةٌ خَاصَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: escola particular Inglaterra
- Chinese: 私立学校
- Croatian: privatna škola
- Czech: soukromé gymnázium
- Danish: privat kostskole
- Dutch: particuliere kostschool
- European Spanish: colegio público
- Finnish: sisäoppilaitos
- French: école privée
- German: Privatschule
- Greek: ιδιωτικό σχολείο
- Italian: scuola privata
- Japanese: パブリックスクール
- Korean: 사립 중고교
- Norwegian: offentlig skole
- Polish: szkoła prywatna
- Portuguese: escola pública Inglaterra
- Romanian: gimnaziu privat gimnazii privat
- Russian: частная независимая платная средняя школа
- Spanish: colegio público
- Swedish: privatskola
- Thai: โรงเรียนเอกชน
- Turkish: devlet koleji
- Ukrainian: приватна школа
- Vietnamese: trường công
Translation of public school from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary