Hindi translation of 'qualified'
qualified /ˈkwɒlɪfaɪd ˈक्वॉलिफ़ाइड्/
adjective before noun
If you give someone or something qualified support or approval, you give support or approval that is not total and suggests that you have some doubts.
Williams answered both questions with a qualified yes.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'qualified'
I've always been too afraid of losing you to - someone better qualified : that's been the trouble.Murky Shallows
Even if there were some way to communicate, though, he wasn't qualified.Compulsion
I believe you'll find him eminently qualified for the position.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'qualified'
View usage over:
'qualified' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُؤَهَّل
- Brazilian Portuguese: qualificado qualificada
- Chinese: 有资格的
- Croatian: uvjetan
- Czech: kvalifikovaný
- Danish: kvalificeret
- Dutch: gekwalificeerd
- European Spanish: cualificado cualificada
- Finnish: pätevä
- French: qualifié
- German: qualifiziert
- Greek: αρμόδιος αρμόδια
- Italian: qualificato qualificata
- Japanese: 資格のある
- Korean: 자격 있는
- Norwegian: kvalifisert
- Polish: wykwalifikowany wykwalifikowana
- Portuguese: qualificado qualificada
- Romanian: calificat calificată, calificați, calificate
- Russian: квалифицированный квалифицированная
- Spanish: calificado calificada
- Swedish: meriterad meriterat
- Thai: ที่มีคุณสมบัติ
- Turkish: nitelikli
- Ukrainian: кваліфікований
- Vietnamese: đủ trình độ
Translation of qualified from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary