Hindi translation of racer
racerPowered by COBUILD /ˈreɪsə ˈरेइसअ/
Word forms: racers
Definitions and Translations
1. countable noun
A racer is a person or animal that takes part in races.
⇒ He used to be a ski racer.
2. countable noun
A racer is a vehicle such as a car or bicycle that is designed to be used in races and therefore travels fast.
रेस की गाड़ी nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'racer'
In the shimmering distance, she could see a yacht, a sleek racer basking in the sun.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
I put my foot to the floor and screamed down the winding lane, standing on my brakes like a boy racer.DEAD BEAT (2002)
The road ran straight across the valley and the racer was little in the distance like a model.The Legend of Captain Space
Trends of 'racer'
View usage over:
'racer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتسَابِق
- Brazilian Portuguese: corredor corredora
- Chinese: 比赛者
- Croatian: trkač
- Czech: závodník závodnice
- Danish: væddeløbsdeltager
- Dutch: racer
- European Spanish: corredor corredora
- Finnish: kilpa-ajaja
- French: coureur
- German: Rennfahrer Rennfahrerin
- Greek: δρομέας
- Italian: automobile da corsa cavallo da corsa
- Japanese: レーサー
- Korean: 경주자
- Norwegian: racer
- Polish: biegacz biegaczka
- Portuguese: corredor corredora
- Romanian: competitor competitori
- Russian: гонщик гонщица
- Spanish: corredor corredoraatleta
- Swedish: kapplöpningsdeltagare
- Thai: ผู้เข้าร่วมการแข่งขัน
- Turkish: yarışçı
- Ukrainian: гонщик гонщиця
- Vietnamese: vận động viên đua
Translation of racer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary