Hindi translation of 'reader'
reader /ˈriːdə ˈरीडअ/
Word forms: readers
The readers of a book, newspaper, or magazine are the people who read it.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'reader'
I refused to be fazed by the fact that Electra's a mega-star: she was simply a reader who needed my help.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Now she had a whole cast of characters, and the reader would not know yet who were villains and who were heroes.Anastasia Krupnik (3-in-1)
Or he could send someone, maybe a fake meter reader or census taker.SOMEBODY (2002)
Trends of 'reader'
View usage over:
'reader' in Other Languages
- Arabic: قَارِئ
- Brazilian Portuguese: leitor leitora
- Chinese: 读者
- Croatian: čitatelj
- Czech: čtenář čtenářka
- Danish: læser
- Dutch: lezer
- European Spanish: lector lectora
- Finnish: lukija
- French: lecteur
- German: Leser Leserin
- Greek: αναγνώστης αναγνώστρια
- Italian: lettore lettrice
- Japanese: 読者
- Korean: 독자 잡지
- Norwegian: leser
- Polish: czytelnik czytelniczka
- Portuguese: leitor leitora
- Romanian: cititor cititoare, cititori, cititoare
- Russian: читатель читательница
- Spanish: lector lectora
- Swedish: läsare
- Thai: ผู้อ่าน
- Turkish: okuyucu
- Ukrainian: читач читачка
- Vietnamese: độc giả
Translation of reader from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary