Hindi translation of 'realistic'
realistic /ˌriːəˈlɪstɪk ˌरीअˈलिस्टिक्/
If you are realistic about a situation, you recognize and accept its true nature and try to deal with it practically.
It's realistic to expect things to go wrong sometimes.
realistic about something
a realistic view/approach/assessment/option
a realistic expectation/goal/chance
यथार्थवादी रूप से
व्यावहारिक तरीके से
As an adult, you can look at the situation realistically.
realistically assess/hope/expect something
You say that a painting, story, or film is realistic when the people and things in it are like people and things in real life.
यथार्थवादी अंदाज़ में
The film starts off realistically and then turns into a fantasy.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'realistic'
She wasn't exactly giddy with relief, but she was realistic about what had happened.Yellow Bird
What he most liked about Leo was the man's realistic approach to life.Final Resort
The weather was neither better nor worse than earlier, but still not such as to permit any realistic operations.Doubtful Motives
Trends of 'realistic'
View usage over:
'realistic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: وَاقِعِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: realístico realística
- Chinese: 现实的
- Croatian: realističan realistična
- Czech: realistický
- Danish: realistisk
- Dutch: realistisch
- European Spanish: realista
- Finnish: realistinen
- French: réaliste
- German: realistisch
- Greek: ρεαλιστικός ρεαλιστική
- Italian: realistico realistica
- Japanese: 現実的な
- Korean: 현실적인
- Norwegian: realistisk
- Polish: realistyczny realistyczna
- Portuguese: realístico realística
- Romanian: realist realist, realistă, realiști, realiste
- Russian: реалистичный реалистичная
- Spanish: realista
- Swedish: realistisk realistiskt
- Thai: เป็นจริง
- Turkish: gerçekçi
- Ukrainian: реалістичний
- Vietnamese: có óc thực tế
Translation of realistic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary