Hindi translation of 'receptionist'
receptionist /rɪˈsepʃənɪst रिˈसेप्शनिस्ट्/
Word forms: receptionists
In a hotel, office, or hospital, the receptionist is the person whose job is to answer the telephone, arrange reservations or appointments, and deal with people when they first arrive.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'receptionist'
At that moment, the receptionist manning the front desk approached.AMAGANSETT (2004)
She had been Carmen's receptionist for the past seven years.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
The receptionist , a plain young woman in a black suit, greeted him warmly.Confessional
Trends of 'receptionist'
View usage over:
'receptionist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُوَظِّفُ الِاسْتِقْبال
- Brazilian Portuguese: recepcionista
- Chinese: 接待员
- Croatian: recepcioner recepcionerka
- Czech: recepční
- Danish: receptionist
- Dutch: receptionist
- European Spanish: recepcionista
- Finnish: vastaanottovirkailija
- French: réceptionniste
- German: Empfangschef Empfangsdame
- Greek: ρεσεψιονίστ
- Italian: receptionist
- Japanese: 受付係
- Korean: 접수계원
- Norwegian: resepsjonist
- Polish: recepcjonista recepcjonistka
- Portuguese: rececionista
- Romanian: receptioner recepționistă, recepționiști, recepționiste
- Russian: секретарь приемной
- Spanish: recepcionista
- Swedish: receptionist
- Thai: พนักงานต้อนรับ
- Turkish: resepsiyonist
- Ukrainian: адміністратор
- Vietnamese: nhân viên tiếp tân
Translation of receptionist from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary