Hindi translation of 'reconsider'
reconsider /ˌriːkənˈsɪdə ˌरीकनˈसिडअ/
Word forms: reconsiders, reconsidering, reconsidered
transitive or intransitive verb
If you reconsider, or if you reconsider a decision or method, you think about it and try to decide whether it should be changed.
पुनर्विचार करना/किसी फैसले पर पुनर्विचार करना
The United States must reconsider its decision.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'reconsider'
He clutched on to his jacket, beseeching him to reconsider.Yellow Bird
The last few days had forced him to reconsider that position.AMAGANSETT (2004)
In fact, her disappointment was such that she had put aside her pride and begged John to reconsider.Here Be Dragons
Trends of 'reconsider'
View usage over:
'reconsider' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يُعْيدُ التَفْكيرُ في
- Brazilian Portuguese: reconsiderar
- Chinese: 重新考虑
- Croatian: ponovno razmotriti
- Czech: znovu zvážit znovu zvažovatrozhodnutí
- Danish: genoverveje
- Dutch: heroverwegen
- European Spanish: reconsiderar
- Finnish: harkita uudelleen
- French: réévaluer
- German: nochmals überlegen
- Greek: επανεξετάζω
- Italian: riconsiderare
- Japanese: 考え直す
- Korean: 재고하다
- Norwegian: vurdere på nytt
- Polish: rozpatrzyć na nowo rozpartywać na nowo
- Portuguese: reconsiderar
- Romanian: a reconsidera
- Russian: пересматривать
- Spanish: reconsiderar
- Swedish: ompröva
- Thai: พิจารณาใหม่
- Turkish: yeniden ele almak
- Ukrainian: розглядати повторно розглянути
- Vietnamese: cân nhắc lại
Translation of reconsider from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary