Hindi translation of 'refuel'
refuel /ˌriːˈfjuːəl ˌरीˈफ़्यूअल्/
Word forms: refuels, refuelling, refuelled or [Am] refueling, refueled
transitive or intransitive verb
When an aircraft or other vehicle refuels, or when someone refuels it, it is filled with more fuel so that it can continue its journey.
दुबारा इंधन भरना/दुबारा ईंधन भरा जाना
refuelling uncountable noun
दुबारा ईंधन भरने की प्रक्रिया nf
It will make two stops for refuelling.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'refuel'
Under present conditions you definitely could not refuel at McMurdo.Seize the Reckless Wind
To steam north, out of bad weather, so we can refuel off her.Seize the Reckless Wind
In the next five hours the weather may clear and we can refuel at McMurdo or off the Dreadnought where she is!Seize the Reckless Wind
Trends of 'refuel'
View usage over:
'refuel' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يُزَوِّدُ بِوُقُودٍ إضَافِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: reabastecer
- Chinese: 补给燃料
- Croatian: ponovno se opskrbiti gorivom
- Czech: natankovat tankovat
- Danish: tanke op
- Dutch: bijtanken
- European Spanish: repostar
- Finnish: tankata
- French: faire le plein
- German: auftanken
- Greek: ανεφοδιάζω
- Italian: rifornire di carburante
- Japanese: 燃料を補給する
- Korean: 연료를 보급하다
- Norwegian: tanke opp
- Polish: znów zatankować znów tankować
- Portuguese: reabastecer
- Romanian: a realimenta
- Russian: дозаправиться
- Spanish: repostar
- Swedish: tanka
- Thai: เติมเชื้อเพลิง
- Turkish: yakıt ikmali yapmak
- Ukrainian: поповнювати запаси пального поповнити
- Vietnamese: tiếp nhiên liệu
Translation of refuel from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary