Hindi translation of 'relieved'
relieved /rɪˈliːvd रिˈलीव़्ड्/
If you are relieved, you feel glad because something unpleasant has not happened or is no longer happening.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'relieved'
I suppose I should have felt relieved I wasn't actually a suspect.DEAD BEAT (2002)
Bagado looked like the relieved accomplice who hadn't been snitched on.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
Wood panelling covered the walls, relieved only by heavy oils of rural landscapes.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'relieved'
View usage over:
'relieved' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُرْتاح
- Brazilian Portuguese: aliviado aliviada
- Chinese: 放心的
- Croatian: koji osjeća olakšanje koja osjeća olakšanje
- Czech: klidný uvolněný
- Danish: lettet
- Dutch: opgelucht
- European Spanish: aliviado aliviada
- Finnish: helpottunut
- French: soulagé
- German: erleichtert
- Greek: ανακουφισμένος ανακουφισμένη
- Italian: alleviato alleviata
- Japanese: 安心した
- Korean: 마음이 놓이는
- Norwegian: lettet
- Polish: z ulgą
- Portuguese: aliviado aliviada
- Romanian: ușurat ușurat, ușurată, ușurați, ușurate
- Russian: облегченный облегченная
- Spanish: aliviado aliviada
- Swedish: lättad lättat
- Thai: ที่ผ่อนคลาย
- Turkish: rahatlamış
- Ukrainian: що відчув полегкість
- Vietnamese: bớt căng thẳng
Translation of relieved from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary