Hindi translation of renowned
renownedPowered by COBUILD /rɪˈnaʊnd रिˈनाउण्ड्/
Definitions and Translations
A person or place that is renowned for something, usually something good, is well known because of it.
⇒ The hotel is renowned for its friendliness.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'renowned'
It was his privilege to sample the renowned beauty of Georgian women at his leisure.Somewhere East of Life
Thousands of memories, some renowned , represented fragments of real lives, happy, melancholy, crazy.Somewhere East of Life
And you know as well as I do that UNACO has been renowned in the past for pulling a disadvantageous situation around to suit its own needs.Code Breaker
Trends of 'renowned'
View usage over:
'renowned' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَشْهُور
- Brazilian Portuguese: renomado renomada
- Chinese: 有名的
- Croatian: poznat poznata
- Czech: renomovaný
- Danish: berømt
- Dutch: vermaard
- European Spanish: renombrado renombrada
- Finnish: kuuluisa
- French: illustre
- German: namhaft
- Greek: ξακουστός ξακουστή
- Italian: rinomato rinomata
- Japanese: 有名な
- Korean: 유명한
- Norwegian: berømt
- Polish: renomowany renomowana
- Portuguese: conhecido conhecida
- Romanian: renumit renumit, renumită, renumiți, renumite
- Russian: известный известная
- Spanish: renombrado renombrada
- Swedish: berömd berömt
- Thai: มีชื่อเสียง
- Turkish: tanınmış
- Ukrainian: славетний
- Vietnamese: nổi tiếng
Translation of renowned from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary