Hindi translation of 'rep'
rep /rep रेप्/
Word forms: reps
1. countable noun
A rep is a person who travels round selling their company's products or services to other companies.
विक्रय प्रतिनिधि nf
2. countable noun
A rep is a person who acts as a representative for a group of people.
The class rep must go to the student-teacher meetings.
3. uncountable noun
In the theatre, rep is the same as repertory.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'rep'
The rep handed out keys to every couple, explaining that it was easier to allocate rooms beforehand to save argument.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Despite her white badge, Miranda had the full attention of the company's rep.Toy Shop
And she was in rep there for positive ages - Sheffield, or Rotherham, or Darlington, or somewhere like that.Political Suicide
Trends of 'rep'
View usage over:
'rep' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَنْدُوبُ الشَّرِكَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: representante
- Chinese: 代表
- Croatian: predstavnik
- Czech: obchodní cestující
- Danish: repræsentant
- Dutch: vertegenwoordiger
- European Spanish: representante
- Finnish: teatteriryhmä
- French: représentant
- German: Repertoiretheater Repertoiretheater
- Greek: στόφα
- Italian: rappresentante
- Japanese: レパートリー劇団
- Korean: 외판원
- Norwegian: repertoar
- Polish: przedstawiciel przedstawicielka
- Portuguese: representante
- Romanian: reprezentant reprezentantă, reprezentanți, reprezentante
- Russian: торговый представитель
- Spanish: representante
- Swedish: representant
- Thai: ตัวแทนพนักงานขาย
- Turkish: temsilci
- Ukrainian: торговий представник
- Vietnamese: người đại lý hãng
Translation of rep from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary