Hindi translation of 'repulsive'
repulsive /rɪˈpʌlsɪv रिˈपल्सिव़्/
Repulsive means horrible and disgusting.
...a repulsive thought.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'repulsive'
Its shell was soft, hot and damp beneath his hand, its peristaltic motion repulsive.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
To her dismay it was as though he now found her repulsive , avoiding even the merest touch of her hand.When the Apricots Bloom
Obviously I was on the point of climbing the repulsive yellow walls.Ultimate Prizes
Trends of 'repulsive'
View usage over:
'repulsive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُنَفِّر
- Brazilian Portuguese: repugnante
- Chinese: 令人憎恶的
- Croatian: odbojan odbojna
- Czech: odporný
- Danish: frastødende
- Dutch: afstotend
- European Spanish: repulsivo repulsiva
- Finnish: inhottava
- French: repoussant
- German: abstoßend
- Greek: σιχαμερός σιχαμερή
- Italian: ripugnante
- Japanese: むかつくような 腹が立つ
- Korean: 혐오감을 일으키는
- Norwegian: motbydelig
- Polish: odrażający odrażająca
- Portuguese: repugnante
- Romanian: dezgustător dezgustător, dezgustătoare, dezgustători, dezgustătoare
- Russian: омерзительный омерзительная
- Spanish: repulsivo repulsiva
- Swedish: avskyvärd avskyvärt
- Thai: น่าขยะแขยง
- Turkish: iğrenç
- Ukrainian: відразливий
- Vietnamese: ghê tởm
Translation of repulsive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary