Hindi translation of 'reputable'
reputable /ˈrepjʊtəbəl ˈरेप्युटबअल्/
A reputable company or person is reliable and trustworthy.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'reputable'
Five hundred tons, in ballast, owned and operated by that fine old reputable firm in Hamburg, Germany - Weshiem-Munden GmbH.Cormorant
The author's a reputable Cambridge don, who's apparently been working on it for ages.Double Deceit
I'm the managing director and we're very well respected by some very reputable clients.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Trends of 'reputable'
View usage over:
'reputable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَسَنُ السُّمْعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: respeitável
- Chinese: 著名的
- Croatian: ugledan ugledna
- Czech: seriózní
- Danish: velrenommeret
- Dutch: achtenswaardig
- European Spanish: de confianza
- Finnish: hyvämaineinen
- French: réputé
- German: angesehen
- Greek: ευυπόληπτος ευυπόληπτη
- Italian: rispettabile
- Japanese: 信頼できる
- Korean: 평판이 좋은
- Norwegian: vel ansett
- Polish: szanowany szanowana
- Portuguese: respeitável
- Romanian: respectabil respectabil, respectabilă, respectabili, respectabile
- Russian: уважаемый уважаемая
- Spanish: de confianza
- Swedish: aktningsvärd aktningsvärt
- Thai: น่าเชื่อถือ
- Turkish: saygıdeğer
- Ukrainian: шановний
- Vietnamese: đáng tin
Translation of reputable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary