Hindi translation of resentful
resentfulPowered by COBUILD /rɪˈzentfʊl रिˈज़ेन्ट्फ़ुल्/
Definitions and Translations
If you are resentful, you feel resentment.
⇒ I felt very resentful and angry about losing my job.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'resentful'
Despite the inexplicable thrill she had experienced as he had spoken, she felt resentful.When the Apricots Bloom
Thinking of it like that, a man might well end up resentful of womankind.Compulsion
Susan listened patiently, nodding without confirming his resentful reconstruction of ten years ' wedded bliss.A Death in the Family
Trends of 'resentful'
View usage over:
'resentful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُسْتاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: ressentido ressentida
- Chinese: 怨恨的
- Croatian: kivan kiva
- Czech: zatrpklý
- Danish: forurettet
- Dutch: verontwaardigd
- European Spanish: resentido resentida
- Finnish: närkästynyt
- French: plein de ressentiment
- German: verärgert
- Greek: χολωμένος χολωμένη
- Italian: risentito risentita
- Japanese: 憤慨した
- Korean: 분개하고 있는
- Norwegian: krenket
- Polish: dotknięty dotknięta
- Portuguese: ressentido ressentida
- Romanian: plin de antipatie plin de antipatie, plină de antipatie, plini de antipatie, pline de antipatie
- Russian: обиженный обиженная
- Spanish: resentido resentida
- Swedish: förbittrad förbittrat
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่พอใจ
- Turkish: içerlemiş
- Ukrainian: обурений
- Vietnamese: đầy ghen ghét
Translation of resentful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary