Hindi translation of 'reserved'
reserved /rɪˈzɜːvd रिˈज़अव़्ड्/
Someone who is reserved keeps their feelings hidden.
Even though I'm quite a reserved person, I like meeting people.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'reserved'
Rebecca was propelled onwards to one of the tables which had been reserved for their party.The Image of Laura
She often becomes very quiet around strangers, very wary and reserved.AFTERMATH (2001)
He guided the car along the drive to the space reserved for the visiting lecturer.Death Speaks Softly
Trends of 'reserved'
View usage over:
'reserved' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحْجوز
- Brazilian Portuguese: reservado reservada
- Chinese: 矜持的
- Croatian: nepristupačan
- Czech: rezervovaný zdrženlivý
- Danish: reserveret
- Dutch: gereserveerd
- European Spanish: reservado reservada
- Finnish: pidättyväinen
- French: réservé
- German: zurückhaltend
- Greek: κλεισμένος κλεισμένηκράτηση
- Italian: riservato riservata
- Japanese: 控えめの
- Korean: 예약되어 있는
- Norwegian: reservert
- Polish: zarezerwowany zarezerwowana
- Portuguese: reservado reservada
- Romanian: necomunicativ necomunicativ, necomunicativă, necomunicativi, necomunicative
- Russian: сдержанный сдержанная
- Spanish: reservado reservada
- Swedish: reserverad reserverat
- Thai: ไม่แสดงอารมณ์และความรู้สึก
- Turkish: ayrılmış
- Ukrainian: стриманий
- Vietnamese: kín đáo
Translation of reserved from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary