Hindi translation of 'residential'
residential /ˌrezɪˈdenʃəl ˌरेज़िˈडेन्शल्/
A residential area contains houses rather than offices or factories.
A residential institution is one where you can live while you are studying there or being cared for there.
...a residential home for children with disabilities.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'residential'
View usage over:
'residential' in Other Languages
- Arabic: سَكَنيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: residencial
- Chinese: 住宅的
- Croatian: stambeni stambena
- Czech: obytný
- Danish: beboelses-
- Dutch: woon-
- European Spanish: residencial
- Finnish: asuin-
- French: résidentiel
- German: im Haus
- Greek: οικιστικός οικιστική
- Italian: residenziale
- Japanese: 住宅地の
- Korean: 거주의
- Norwegian: bolig-
- Polish: mieszkaniowy mieszkaniowa
- Portuguese: residencial
- Romanian: rezidențial rezidențial, rezidențială, rezidențiali, rezidențiale
- Russian: жилой жилая
- Spanish: residencial
- Swedish: bostads-
- Thai: เขตที่มีที่พักอาศัย
- Turkish: meskun
- Ukrainian: житловий
- Vietnamese: thuộc khu dân cư
Translation of residential from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary