Hindi translation of 'restless'
restless /ˈrestləs ˈरेस्ट्लस्/
If you are restless, you are bored or dissatisfied, and want to do something else.
restlessness uncountable noun
Many fears and anxieties cause a feeling of restlessness.
You say that someone is restless when they keep moving around, because they find it difficult to stay still.
He paced up and down restlessly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'restless'
The mare was restless , no doubt picking up his apprehension.TREASON KEEP (2001)
He had already been down twice to face the restless crowd to apologize for the late opening.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Other characters from the Theatre Royal were having a restless night.Coffin on the Water
Trends of 'restless'
View usage over:
'restless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: قَلِق
- Brazilian Portuguese: inquieto inquieta
- Chinese: 不安宁的
- Croatian: nemiran nemirna
- Czech: neklidný
- Danish: hvileløs
- Dutch: rusteloos
- European Spanish: inquieto inquieta
- Finnish: levoton
- French: agité
- German: ruhelos
- Greek: αεικίνητος αεικίνητη
- Italian: irrequieto irrequieto
- Japanese: 落ち着かない
- Korean: 불안한
- Norwegian: rastløs
- Polish: niespokojny niespokojna
- Portuguese: inquieto inquieta
- Romanian: neliniștit neliniștit, neliniștită, neliniștiți, neliniștite
- Russian: беспокойный беспокойная
- Spanish: inquieto inquieta
- Swedish: rastlös rastlöst
- Thai: เบื่อและไม่พอใจ
- Turkish: huzursuz
- Ukrainian: неспокійний
- Vietnamese: bất ổn
Translation of restless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary