Hindi translation of 'retrace'
retrace /rɪˈtreɪs रिˈट्रेइस्/
Word forms: retraces, retracing, retraced
If you retrace your steps, you return to where you started from, using the same route.
फिर से अनुरेखन करना
He retraced his steps to the place where he had left the bag.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'retrace'
She would have liked to ask questions, but he had moved on to another topic as they turned to retrace their steps.The Hardie Inheritance
Indicating, loving as always the thrust of power, Posy prepared to glide the BMW into the turning and retrace her steps.TICKLED PINK (2002)
Somehow, she managed to miss a turn and had to retrace her route.Dreams of Innocence
Trends of 'retrace'
View usage over:
'retrace' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يَعُودُ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَتَى
- Brazilian Portuguese: voltar pelo mesmo caminho
- Chinese: 折回
- Croatian: vratiti se istim putem
- Czech: vrátit se stejnou cestou vracet se stejnou cestou
- Danish: gå samme vej tilbage
- Dutch: herleiden
- European Spanish: desandar
- Finnish: palata takaisin samaa reittiä
- French: retracer
- German: zurückverfolgen
- Greek: ακολουθώ ίχνη
- Italian: ripercorrere
- Japanese: たどりなおす
- Korean: 되돌아가다
- Norwegian: gå tilbake samme vei
- Polish: odtworzyć przeszłość odtwarzać przeszłość
- Portuguese: refazer o mesmo caminho
- Romanian: a reconstitui
- Russian: возвращаться по своим следам
- Spanish: desandar
- Swedish: spåra tillbaka
- Thai: ย้อนรอยเดิม
- Turkish: iz sürmek
- Ukrainian: повертатися повернутися
- Vietnamese: thoái lui
Translation of retrace from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary