Hindi translation of 'rewarding'
rewarding /rɪˈwɔːdɪŋ रिˈवॉडिङ्/
Something that is rewarding gives you satisfaction or brings you benefits.
...a rewarding and full career.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'rewarding'
A good partner, a stimulating (and very rewarding ) job, a beautiful house by the ocean.Time of the Wolf
You have no idea how rewarding a few carefully planted rumours about their private lives can be.A Song at Twilight
I think there are some good clues in them as to where some rewarding digging might take place.The Secret of the Forgotten City
Trends of 'rewarding'
View usage over:
'rewarding' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُجْزٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: gratificante
- Chinese: 有回报的
- Croatian: vrijedan vrijedna
- Czech: uspokojivý
- Danish: udbytterig
- Dutch: de moeite waard
- European Spanish: gratificante
- Finnish: palkitseva
- French: gratifiant
- German: bereichernd
- Greek: που δικαιώνει τους κόπους
- Italian: gratificante
- Japanese: 報いのある
- Korean: 보람이 있는
- Norwegian: tilfredsstillende
- Polish: nagradzający nagradzająca
- Portuguese: gratificante
- Romanian: plin de satisfacții plin de satisfacții, plină de satisfacții, plini de satisfacții, pline de satisfacții
- Russian: полезный полезная
- Spanish: gratificante
- Swedish: givande
- Thai: ซึ่งให้รางวัล
- Turkish: tatmin edici
- Ukrainian: вартий
- Vietnamese: thỏa mãn
Translation of rewarding from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary