Hindi translation of 'right-wing'
A right-wing person or group has conservative or capitalist views.
a right-wing extremist/politician/conspiracy/agenda
SIMILAR WORDSconservative, reactionary
right-wingerWord forms: right-wingers countable noun
Right-wingers demanded tax cuts.
2. singular noun
The right wing of a political party consists of the members of it who have the most conservative or the most capitalist views.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'right-wing'
Others among us were as right-wing as anything France has ever produced.Moondrop to Murder
In a different spirit, he would have laughed away the crude threat of this right-wing humour.Dreams of Innocence
His scholastic triumphs were allied to a highly visible right-wing stance.A Song at Twilight
'right-wing' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يـَمِينيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: da ala direitista
- Chinese: 右翼的
- Croatian: Delete ljevičarski! ljevičarski
- Czech: pravicový
- Danish: højrefløjs-
- Dutch: rechts politiek
- European Spanish: de derechas
- Finnish: oikeistolainen
- French: de droite
- German: rechtsgerichtet
- Greek: δεξιός δεξιάπολιτική
- Italian: di destra
- Japanese: 右派の
- Korean: 우익의
- Norwegian: høyreorientert
- Polish: prawicowy prawicowa
- Portuguese: de direita
- Romanian: de dreaptaaripa dreaptă
- Russian: правый правая
- Spanish: de derecha
- Swedish: högervriden högervridet
- Thai: พรรคการเมืองอนุรักษ์นิยม
- Turkish: sağ kanat
- Ukrainian: правий
- Vietnamese: thuộc phe hữu
Translation of right-wing from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary