Hindi translation of 'risky'
risky /ˈrɪski ˈरिस्की/
Word forms: riskier, riskiest
If an activity or action is risky, it is dangerous or could fail.
This strategy is risky.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'risky'
The second option was just as risky in many ways and would take much longer.Let Not the Deep
Sometimes I wonder how I cope with a job as glamorous, exciting and risky as this.KICK BACK (2002)
We could see a show and have dinner somewhere risky afterwards.The White Dove
Trends of 'risky'
View usage over:
'risky' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَحْفُوفٌ بالـمَخَاطِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: arriscado arriscada
- Chinese: 危险的
- Croatian: rizičan rizična
- Czech: riskantní
- Danish: risikabel
- Dutch: gewaagd
- European Spanish: arriesgado arriesgada
- Finnish: vaarallinen
- French: risqué
- German: riskant
- Greek: ριψοκίνδυνος ριψοκίνδυνη
- Italian: rischioso rischiosa
- Japanese: 危険な
- Korean: 위험한
- Norwegian: risikabel
- Polish: ryzykowny ryzykowna
- Portuguese: arriscado arriscada
- Romanian: riscant riscant, riscantă, riscanți, riscante
- Russian: рискованный рискованная
- Spanish: arriesgado arriesgada
- Swedish: riskabel riskabelt
- Thai: ที่เสี่ยง
- Turkish: riskli
- Ukrainian: ризикований
- Vietnamese: mạo hiểm
Translation of risky from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary