Hindi translation of 'roadside'
roadside /ˈrəʊdsaɪd ˈरअउड्साइड्/
Word forms: roadsides
The roadside is the area at the edge of a road.
सड़क का किनारा mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'roadside'
She had died then, in the hospital or in the ambulance or there on the roadside by the lake.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
Lyndsey was lying on the roadside with several women bending over her.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
Post was deposited in the oil drum mailbox by the roadside.Death and Transfiguration
Trends of 'roadside'
View usage over:
'roadside' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: beira da estrada
- Chinese: 路边
- European Spanish: borde del camino/de la carretera
- French: bord de la route
- German: Straßenrand
- Italian: margine della strada
- Japanese: 道路沿い
- Korean: 길가
- Portuguese: beira da estrada
- Spanish: borde del camino/de la carretera
Translation of roadside from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary