Hindi translation of 'roadworks'
roadworks /ˈrəʊdwɜːks ˈरअउड्वअक्स्/
Roadworks are repairs or other work being done on a road.
सड़क की मरम्मत का काम mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'roadworks'
The traffic on the Fulham Road was stationary due to three sets of roadworks in less than a mile.CHAMELEON (2002)
He would have arrived earlier, but roadworks in Knightsbridge had delayed his car.Tank of Serpents
We came to a motorway where there were too many roadworks , too many cars and too many bad-tempered drivers.Toy Shop
Trends of 'roadworks'
View usage over:
'roadworks' in Other Languages
- Arabic: أَعْمَالُ الطَرِيق
- Brazilian Portuguese: obras na estrada
- Chinese: 修路作业
- Croatian: radovi na cesti
- Czech: práce na silnici
- Danish: vejarbejde
- Dutch: wegwerkzaamheden
- European Spanish: obras viales
- Finnish: tietyöt
- French: travaux route
- German: Straßenarbeiten
- Greek: οδικά έργα
- Italian: lavori stradali
- Japanese: 道路工事
- Korean: 도로 공사
- Norwegian: veiarbeid
- Polish: roboty drogowe
- Portuguese: obras na estrada
- Romanian: lucrare rutieră lucrări rutiere
- Russian: дорожные работы
- Spanish: obras viales
- Swedish: vägarbete
- Thai: การซ่อมถนน
- Turkish: yol yapım çalışması
- Ukrainian: дорожні роботи
- Vietnamese: công việc sửa đường
Translation of roadworks from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary