Hindi translation of 'royal'
royal /ˈrɔɪəl ˈरॉइल्/
Royal means related or belonging to a king, queen, or emperor, or to a member of their family.
...the Japanese royal couple.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'royal'
All eyes immediately went to the royal box, now crowded with security forces.A Song at Twilight
The carpeting, a deep, royal blue in colour, reached the walls, except under the window where no one would notice.A Trout in the Milk
Their boards were very slightly larger than Portico's, a lurid scarlet and royal blue.Lost Children
Trends of 'royal'
View usage over:
'royal' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَلَكِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: real rei
- Chinese: 皇家的
- Croatian: kraljevski kraljevska
- Czech: královský
- Danish: royal
- Dutch: koninklijk
- European Spanish: real realeza
- Finnish: kuninkaallinen
- French: royal
- German: königlich
- Greek: βασιλικός βασιλική
- Italian: reale
- Japanese: 王室の
- Korean: 왕족의
- Norwegian: kongelig
- Polish: królewski królewska
- Portuguese: real rei
- Romanian: regal regal, regală, regali, regale
- Russian: королевский королевская
- Spanish: real realeza
- Swedish: kunglig kungligt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับราชวงศ์
- Turkish: kraliyet
- Ukrainian: королівський
- Vietnamese: thuộc hoàng gia
- Brazilian Portuguese: membro da família real
- Chinese: 王室成员
- European Spanish: miembro de la familia real
- French: membre de la famille royale
- German: Angehörige des Königshauses Angehöriger des Königshauses
- Italian: membro della famiglia reale
- Japanese: 王族
- Korean: 왕족
- Portuguese: membro da família real
- Spanish: miembro de la familia real
Translation of royal from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary