Hindi translation of 'rumoured'
rumoured[Am rumored] /ˈruːməd ˈरूमड्/
If something is rumoured to be the case, people are suggesting that it is the case, but they do not know for certain.अफ़वाह होनाअफ़वाह उड़ना
Her parents are rumoured to be divorcing.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'rumoured' in Other Languages
British English: rumoured VERB
If something is rumoured to be the case, people are suggesting that it is the case, but they do not know for certain.
The company is rumoured to be a takeover target.
- American English: rumored
- Brazilian Portuguese: ser alvo de boatos
- Chinese: 据传
- European Spanish: rumorear
- French: avoir la réputation
- German: Gerüchten zufolge
- Italian: essere oggetto di dicerie
- Japanese: うわさする
- Korean: ~라고 소문나다
- European Portuguese: ser alvo de boatos
- Spanish: rumorear
Translation of rumoured from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary