Hindi translation of 'rumoured'
rumoured [ Am rumored] /ˈruːməd ˈरूमड्/
If something is rumoured to be the case, people are suggesting that it is the case, but they do not know for certain.
Her parents are rumoured to be divorcing.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'rumoured' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: ser alvo de boatos
- Chinese: 据传
- European Spanish: rumorear
- French: avoir la réputation
- German: Gerüchten zufolge
- Italian: essere oggetto di dicerie
- Japanese: うわさする
- Korean: ~라고 소문나다
- Portuguese: ser alvo de boatos
- Spanish: rumorear
Translation of rumoured from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary