Hindi translation of 'rusty'
rusty /ˈrʌsti ˈरस्टी/
Word forms: rustier, rustiest
A rusty metal object has a lot of rust on it.
...a rusty old van.
If a skill that you have or your knowledge of something is rusty, it is not as good as it used to be, because you have not used it for a long time.
Jane's typing skills are rather rusty.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'rusty'
A rusty chain which had once held the gate closed dangled emptily in space.HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
Stuck in the rusty tin box of a Toyota, Julia had two straight lines etched on her eyeballs.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
A big rusty key, hidden in a barrel filled with rusty metal, opened the door.Three in One
Trends of 'rusty'
View usage over:
'rusty' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَدِئ
- Brazilian Portuguese: enferrujado enferrujada
- Chinese: 生锈的
- Croatian: zahrđao zahrđala, zahrđalo
- Czech: zrezivělý
- Danish: rusten
- Dutch: roestig
- European Spanish: oxidado oxidada
- Finnish: ruosteinen
- French: rouillé
- German: rostig
- Greek: σκουριασμένος σκουριασμένη
- Italian: arrugginito arrugginita
- Japanese: さびた
- Korean: 녹슨
- Norwegian: rusten
- Polish: zardzewiały zardzewiała
- Portuguese: enferrujado enferrujada
- Romanian: ruginit ruginit, ruginită, ruginiți, ruginite
- Russian: ржавый ржавая
- Spanish: oxidado oxidada
- Swedish: rostig rostigt
- Thai: ที่เป็นสนิม
- Turkish: paslı
- Ukrainian: іржавий
- Vietnamese: han rỉ
Translation of rusty from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary