Hindi translation of ruthless
ruthlessPowered by COBUILD /ˈruːθləs ˈरूथ़्लस्/
Definitions and Translations
Someone who is ruthless is very harsh or determined, and will do anything that is necessary to achieve their aim.
⇒ ...his ruthless treatment of employees.
Derived formsruthlessly adverb
⇒ She is ruthlessly efficient.
ruthlessness uncountable noun
⇒ ...a mixture of ambition and ruthlessness.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'ruthless'
He'd pushed his way to his present moderate eminence by a mixture of hard work, brown-nosing, and ruthless opportunism.The Only Game
Some people made a lot of money smuggling refugees, and they were pretty ruthless with anyone they regarded as competition.Wall Games
He was angry at what the man had forced him into but he felt ruthless , too.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'ruthless'
View usage over:
'ruthless' in Other Languages
- Arabic: قاسٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: implacável
- Chinese: 无情的
- Croatian: bezobziran bezobzirna
- Czech: nemilosrdný
- Danish: skånselsløs
- Dutch: meedogenloos
- European Spanish: despiadado despiadada
- Finnish: armoton
- French: sans pitié
- German: rücksichtslos
- Greek: αδίστακτος αδίστακτη
- Italian: spietato spietata
- Japanese: 無慈悲な
- Korean: 잔인한
- Norwegian: hensynsløs
- Polish: bezlitosny bezlitosna
- Portuguese: implacável
- Romanian: nemilos mnemilos, nemiloasă, nemiloși, nemiloase
- Russian: безжалостный безжалостная
- Spanish: despiadado despiadada
- Swedish: hänsynslös hänsynslöst
- Thai: ไร้ความเมตตาปราณี
- Turkish: acımasız
- Ukrainian: безжалісний
- Vietnamese: nhẫn tâm
Translation of ruthless from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary